Sunday, December 10, 2006

Freedom of the Moon


(Oil on canvas)

I've tried the new moon tilted in the air
Above a hazy tree-and-farmhouse cluster
As you might try a jewel in your hair.
I've tried it fine with little breadth of luster,
Alone, or in one ornament
one first-water start almost shining.
I put it shining anywhere I please.
By walking slowly on some evening later,
I've pulled it from a crate of crooked trees,
And brought it over glossy water, greater,
And dropped it in, and seen the image wallow,
The color run, all sorts of wonder follow.
- R. Frost

4 comments:

Rupesh Talaskar said...

I am feeling blue......
"Awesome"......

Inkk said...

hey rupesh,
thanks dude :)
your stuff is beyond awesome though - on a different plane.
cheers//
Ink

The Wag said...

hey Ink,
Nice paintings... like the moon/garden one... been meaning to write comment for long time just ridiculous life stuff...take care and have fun...

HEma

The Wag said...

hey Ink,
For your sake, 4 new blogs...enjoy...
how's NYC? and happy new year to you ..

Faces among faces

Acrylic (with knives only) on canvas